Find answers to questions
This library can find answers to many of your questions. Whether it is for homework, to settle a bet or just because you want to know, the library has trained staff to help you.
- Reference service is available during all the library's open hours
- Any of the librarians will be more than willing to help you
- Questions can be received: in person, by phone, fax, or e-mail
- Our reference service will answer homework questions, find help for computer questions, and attempt to answer a variety of other questions you may have.
- By clicking on the links below, additional help may be garnered.
- The "General Information" section within the Do Research section may especially be of help.
Voice Phone: 319-347-2432