Take a proctored exam
If you are taking a class from a remote institution you may need to take a proctored exam. This library offers a proctoring service to the public.
- The service is available during the hours that the library is open.
- Please contact any of the library staff well in advance to schedule the proctoring of an exam.
- Your instructor should send the test materials to:
Aplington Legion Memorial Library
Attn: Nancy Huisman
P. O. Box 38, 929 Parriott Street
Aplington, Iowa 50604
- This service includes written tests.
- This service is available free of charge.