What to read next
Are you stumped on what to read next? The library offers a Reader's Advisory service that will help you discover that next great book.
- Any of the library staff will assist you in locating a book to fit your interests.
- Also, click on the "Books and Reading" tab above for suggestions that may be of interest to you.
- A good rule of thumb is to take at least 2 books with you and remember that if you do not like one of the books you need not read the entire book.
- If you like books written by a given author, you may want to try the "If you like... link".
- In addition, to discover what to read next, here are some links to online resources .