Join the Book Group
The library offers a book club, the Aplington Book Group, for readers. Find a description and meeting times and dates to see if it suits you. Everyone is welcome to attend!
- The group generally meets from September - May on the third Tuesday of the month at 4:00 p.m.
- The group meets in the Community Center just behind the library.
- Books to be discussed are chosen by the group.
- A copy of the book to be discussed can be obtained free of charge by contacting the library at 347-2432 or stopping at the library's circulation desk. Often discussion questions are included.
- Contact Stephanie Schipper at email@example.com or Jean Clark at 347-6002 with questions.